Beyond Good and Evil
Action-reporter Jade journeys across a boundless and fantastical planet to expose a sinister conspiracy that’s Beyond Good & Evil.
Expose the Conspiracy. Capture the Truth.
For centuries, the planet Hillys has been bombarded by a relentless alien race. Skeptical of her government's inability to repel the invaders, a rebellious action reporter named Jade sets out to capture the truth. Armed with her camera, dai-jo staff, and fierce determination, she discovers shocking evidence leading to a horrific government conspiracy and is forced to battle an evil she cannot possibly fathom.
Join the Rebellion: As action reporter Jade, join an underground resistance group and expose your government's secrets using stealth, force, and wits. Stop at nothing until your people know the truth.
Expose the Conspiracy: Enter a futuristic world full of deception, where nothing is as it seems and exposing the truth is the only hope of restoring freedom.
Prepare for Anything: Brace yourself for any obstacle in this spellbinding world from the mind of innovative game creator Michel Ancel.
United We Fight: Battle against the forces of conspiracy with Jade's punishing dai-jo staff techniques. Master amazing tag-team fighting combos with allied resistance fighters.
- OS: Windows® 2000/XP (only)
- Processor: 700 MHz Pentium® III, Celeron®, or AMD Athlon™ (1 GHz recommended)
- Memory: 64 MB minimum, 128 MB recommended (256 MB recommended for XP)
- Graphics:DirectX® 9-compatible 32 MB video card (specific cards supported: ATI® Radeon™ 9700 and Pro, ATI Radeon 9000 and Pro, GeForce™ 4 Ti 4600/Ti 4400/MX 460/MX 440, GeForce3 and Ti500, GeForce2 GTS/MX400/MX)
- DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0
- Sound: DirectX 9-compatible sound card
- Hard Drive: 2.2 GB
Welcome to Uplay Shop - Browse and buy Ubisoft games, downloads, and merchandise from brands such as Tom Clancy, Assassin's Creed and Might & Magic.
© 2001 - 2012 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved.
Ubisoft, Ubi.com and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.