The Deluxe Edition includes 1 exclusive multiplayer map + 4 bonus content packs which will enhance your gaming experience of Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2®!
- - Exclusive Multiplayer Map: Night Raid
- - The Tiger Pack
- - The Camouflage Pack
- - The Su-27 Pack
- - F-117 Pack
Aerial warfare has evolved. So have you. As a member of the ultra-secret HAWX 2
squadron, you are one of the chosen few. One of the truly elite. You will use finely honed reflexes, bleeding-edge technology and ultra-sophisticated aircraft – their existence denied by many governments – to dominate the skies.
Exclusive Multiplayer Map: Night Raid
Player fight above an African city in the night, trying to avoid to be shot down by AA guns.
The Tiger Pack
Unlock the FA-18E SuperHornet plane and the FA-18E Tiger skin
Unlock the Air Supremacy weapon pack for FA-18E. It allows the plane to take on multiple enemies in the air.
Multiple Air-to-Air Missiles for attacking 4 enemy fighters at the same time
Heat Seeking Missiles for single air targets.
The Camouflage Pack
Unlock the F-15C Eagle plane and the F-15C Eagle Camouflage skin
Unlock Long Range Engagement for F-15C Eagle. This weapon pack allows the player to strike any type of targets from a safe distance.
Stand-Off Missiles for ground targets
Radar Guided Missile for air targets
Heat Seeking Missiles for defense situations against enemy fighters
The Su-27 Pack
Unlock the Su-27 Flanker plane and the Su-27 Flanker parade skin.
Unlock the F-117 Nighthawk plane and the F-117 Nighthawk American flag skin.
- DEVASTATE YOUR ENEMIES WITH PROTOTYPE TECHNOLOGY
Use all your skills to command an astonishing array of cutting-edge technology and overwhelming firepower, delivered by tomorrow’s finest combat aircraft. From the F-35’s vectored thrust capability to the ultra-secret Enhanced Reality System, you’ll light up the skies with a suite of experimental technology available only to a chosen few.
- AIR WARFARE BROUGHT TO THE NEXT LEVEL
Fly as an elite tactical aviator:
- - Go head-to-head in close-range dogfights
- - Take off and land on bases and carriers
- - Sweat through night precision bombing
- - Track your targets using silent UAV’s then strike from above
- - Use air-to-air refueling in the middle of missions
- GET UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL TO THE WAR OF TOMORROW
See the enemy’s canopy shatter as your cannon shreds his aircraft. Feel the thundering impact of your laser-guided bombs as you roar close overhead. War may not be pretty, but it sure looks impressive.
- PROVE YOUR METTLE ABOVE THE WORLD’S MOST FAMOUS LOCATIONS
From Moscow to the Persian Gulf, from the Arctic Circle to the Indian Ocean, actual high-resolution GeoEye™ commercial satellite imagery ensures an astonishing degree of realism.
Inspired by the reality of counter terrorist operatives across the world, Rainbow Six Siege invites players to master the art of destruction.
Intense close quarters confrontations, high lethality, tactics, team play, and explosive action are at the center of the experience.
Rainbow Six Siege Features:Pre-Order for Beta Access
Beta Access guaranteed for all Pre-Orders of the newest installment of the Rainbow Six franchise.
New Levels of Enemy Intelligence
Enemies now have the means to transform their environments into strongholds: they can trap, fortify, and create defensive systems
to prevent breach by Rainbow teams.
Destruction Reaches new Heights
Leveraging Ubisoft Montreal’s proprietary Realblast engine, players now have the unprecedented ability to destroy environments.
New Gameplay Stlye
For the first time in Rainbow Six, players will engage in sieges, a brand-new style of assault.
- OS: Windows® XP (Service Pack 3), Windows Vista® (Service Pack 2), Windows® 7 (SP1) (only)
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 3.0 GHz or AMD Athlon™ 64 3000+ or higher (Intel® Core™2 Duo E4300 or AMD Athlon X2 3600+ or higher recommended)
- Memory: 1 GB Windows XP (1.5 GB recommended) / 2 GB Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Graphics: 128 MB DirectX®–compliant video card with Shader Model 3.0 or higher (256 MB DirectX 10.0–compliant video card or DirectX 9.0–compliant card recommended) (See supported list*)
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0, 10.0, or 11.0 libraries
- Hard Drive: 9 GB
- Sound: DirectX 9.0–compliant sound card
- Peripherals Supported: Windows-compliant keyboard, mouse, optional controller (Xbox 360® Controller for Windows recommended)
- Multiplayer: Broadband connection with 128 kbps upstream or faster / LAN connection
- Internet Connection: A permanent internet connection is required to play the game.
*Supported Video Cards at Time of Release
NVIDIA® GeForce® 6800 / GeForce7 / GeForce8 / GeForce9 / GeForce GT200 / GeForce GT400
ATI® Radeon® X1600 or better / HD2000 / HD3000 / HD4000 / HD5000 series
ATI® CrossFire™ / NVIDIA® SLI®
Note: SLI and Crossfire enabled systems are supported but no performance boost should be expected.
Sound Cards Supported:
Creative Audigy I, II, and IV series, Creative X-FI series, Realtek HD Audio compatible, Realtek AC97 Audio compatible, Hercules® Series.
Laptop versions of these cards may work but are NOT supported.
© 2010 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. H.A.W.X, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.