TrackMania is the most entertaining car racing game ever. Millions of players play it in single or multiplayer modes. TrackMania United Forever is the ultimate TrackMania edition thanks to the numerous additions and innovations it has to offer. This version brings together all the environments of the series and comes with a huge, enriched single-player campaign including 4 different modes and 420 progressively difficult tracks. Drive at mind-blowing speed on today's most spectacular tracks. Soaring jumps, loops, hairpin bends, turbo boosts, track-breakers, rails and ramps...every track delivers a new and intense experience, offering sensational gaming across single and multiplayer modes.
• 4 single player modes (Race, Platform, Stunt and Puzzle) on 420 spectacular progressively challenging tracks.
• 7 types of vehicles offering different gameplay and driving experiences in 7 TrackMania environments - of which one, Stadium, is compatible with the free game, TrackMania Nations Forever
• Solo and team based multiplayer modes. Join millions of players online on the TrackMania servers.
• A spectacular graphics update for the three historic environments (Desert, Snow and Rally.)
• Integrated peer-to-peer sharing system to showcase all of your customizations with your opponents (modified vehicles, avatar...).
• Earn "Coppers", the virtual currency of TrackMania players, by winning medals in solo mode or by trading your TrackMania creations with other players (cars, skins, tracks, videos...)
• Official rankings in solo and multiplayer. In solo play, along with earning medals for great racing, you can participate in official rankings by recording your best times on the game's tracks.
• Create your own tracks, vehicles and videos with the TrackMania editors, paint shop and movie studio!
• Continue with all your data from TrackMania Nations Forever, including medals, ladder positions, scores, and friends.
© 2011 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Ubisoft, Ubi.com, Nadeo the Ubisoft logo and the Nadeo logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Online Interactions Not Rated by the ESRB