SHADOW OVER TANDRIA: THE SCENARIO EXPANSION
• New story- and quest-driven “Scenario Game Mode”
• 2 new gigantic Scenario-Maps with more than 5 hours of playtime each:
- Awakening of the Eternal City (Details follow further down)
- Perils of the Coast (Details follow further down)
• New Trading Options
• New Tradeboard
• New Monastery Type (“Occult”) offering new “Occult” Technologies
- Necromancy: Fallen soldiers briefly come back from the dead to avenge their death
- Evil Eye: Fewer Clerics are needed to proselytize Camps
- Deal with the Devil: For every soldier you send to kingdom come, you’ll be rewarded with coins
- Demonic Bargaining: You’ll get more coins for each batch of Garments and Jewellery you sell at Ports and Marketplaces
- Dark Aura: The effect of Clerics deployed in Camps is increased.
- Hidden Persuasion: With every deal they close at Ports or Market Places, your Traders have the chance of obtaining their merchandise without having to pay.
• New Techboard
“Welcome to Tandria's north coast, the kingdom's most important trading region. This is where the much needed relief supplies for our war torn nation arrive and where our Privateers drop off their booty. We have called for your help because there's something wrong. These deliveries have stopped and Tandria is slowly running out of provisions and money for the reconstruction. We need you to investigate the situation and bring things back to the way they used to be!”
• Experience an epic, quest driven, storyline covering the Perils of the North Coast!
• Reveal a plot of grasping criminals that seek control of Tandria’s north coast regardless of the consequences for the privateers and traders of the North and the future of Tandria
• Deal with 7 important personalities and factions, that may help or hinder your investigations
• Mastering the advantages of trading and dominating with military force will be fundamental to your success, but technological research may also help you overcome the obstacles, that will challenge even the skills of experienced Settlers
• Gain up to 6 new Achievements on this Large Map with 45 sectors
• Deal with restless ghosts at the new Event Location “The Ship Graveyard”
• Support your allies with goods at the new Event Location “Reloading Point”
• Find Companions at the new Event Location “Pirate’s Cove”
• Support the shipbuilder in his search for his wife at the new Event Location “Shipyard”
• Enlighten the North Coast and bring back safety for trading at the new Event Location “Lighthouse”
• Pay respect to the ancients at the new Economy Building “Crypt” to hire ghostly soldiers
• Exchange goods at the new Economy Building “Whaling Station” to complement your Food Economy
• Train Cavaliers at the Economy Building “Order of Knights”
© 2009 Ubisoft Entertainment. Alle Rechte vorbehalten. Die Siedler, Blue Byte und das Blue Byte-Logo sind Warenzeichen von Red Storm Entertainment in den USA und/oder anderen Ländern. Ubisoft und das Ubisoft-Logo sind Warenzeichen von Ubisoft Entertainment in den USA und/ oder anderen Ländern. Red Storm Entertainment Inc ist ein Unternehmen von Ubisoft Entertainment. Entwickelt von Blue Byte Software.
Strategy / RTS