SHADOW OVER TANDRIA: THE SCENARIO EXPANSION
• New story- and quest-driven “Scenario Game Mode”
• 2 new gigantic Scenario-Maps with more than 5 hours of playtime each:
- Awakening of the Eternal City (Details follow further down)
- Perils of the Coast (Details follow further down)
• New Trading Options
• New Tradeboard
• New Monastery Type (“Occult”) offering new “Occult” Technologies
- Necromancy: Fallen soldiers briefly come back from the dead to avenge their death
- Evil Eye: Fewer Clerics are needed to proselytize Camps
- Deal with the Devil: For every soldier you send to kingdom come, you’ll be rewarded with coins
- Demonic Bargaining: You’ll get more coins for each batch of Garments and Jewellery you sell at Ports and Marketplaces
- Dark Aura: The effect of Clerics deployed in Camps is increased.
- Hidden Persuasion: With every deal they close at Ports or Market Places, your Traders have the chance of obtaining their merchandise without having to pay.
• New Techboard
“We are receiving alarming messages from the Eternal City! Unsettling events are casting dark shadows over Tandria. There are rumours of intrigue, spoiled citizens and a menacing dark cult that is gaining influence. Consider wisely whom to trust and whom to evite. But whichever side you choose, the Fate of the Eternal City lies in your hands!”
• Experience an epic, quest driven, storyline covering the Fate of the Eternal City!
• Choose sides, based on your decisions, you will determine how the story will unfold and how the Fate of the Eternal City will develop.
• Three possible Endings
• Deal with 12 important personalities and factions heavily interwoven with the intrigues of the Eternal City’s political power structure
• Use military force, the advantages of trading as well as technological research to overcome obstacles that will challenge even the skills of experienced Settlers
• Gain up to 8 new Achievements on this Large Map with 43 sectors
• Fight fierce battles at the new Event Location “Royal Arena”
• Challenge the Horsemen at the new Event Location “Royal Hippodrome”
• Prove your wisdom at the new Event Location “University of Tandria”
• Reveal secrets at the new Event Location “Inquisition Camp”
• Gain wealth at the new Event Location “Treasure Island”
• Find military support at the new Event Location “Military Academy”
• Get together with the hard working woodcutters at the new Event Location “Lumberjack Camp”
• Complement your Fancy Food Economy with the new Economy Building “Royal Slaughterhouse”
• Support your churchly needs with the new Economy Building “Ceremonial Fairground”
• Train Cavaliers at the Economy Building “Order of Knights”
• Hire Cannons at the Economy Building “Cannon Foundry”
© 2009 Ubisoft Entertainment. Alle Rechte vorbehalten. Die Siedler, Blue Byte und das Blue Byte-Logo sind Warenzeichen von Red Storm Entertainment in den USA und/oder anderen Ländern. Ubisoft und das Ubisoft-Logo sind Warenzeichen von Ubisoft Entertainment in den USA und/ oder anderen Ländern. Red Storm Entertainment Inc ist ein Unternehmen von Ubisoft Entertainment. Entwickelt von Blue Byte Software.
Strategy / RTS