This content requires the base game in order to play. Please note this content is not compatible with a Steam version.
Enjoy a total of more than 20 hours of exclusive gameplay on 7 new Maps!
RISE OF THE REBELLION: THE CAMPAIGN EXPANSION
• New “Mini-Campaign”:
- Reveal important events of the history of Tandria
- Experience the capture and repression of Dracorian and his sister Rovyn by King Konradin and King Balderus
- Experience how the siblings escape from their icy imprisonment
- Experience how Rovyn and Dracorian gain the trust of the Church of Tandria to start a rebellion against the Crown of the Two Kings
- Experience how Dracorian faces the Trials of Old Morhaim
- Experience how the siblings ultimately lay foundation to a realm of free people
• 5 new Campaign-Maps with more than 2 hours of playtime each (Details follow further down)
- Prologue: Chained (Free Play - Domination Mission)
- Escape from the North (Story- and Quest-driven Mission)
- Confederation of Faith (Story- and Quest-driven Mission)
- Trials of Old Monhaim (Victory Point Mission)
- Rebel Realm (Story- and Quest-driven Mission)
• New Trading Options (See the scenario maps fact sheet for more details)
• New Trading Board (See the scenario maps fact sheet for more details)
• New Monastery Type (“Occult”) offering new “Occult” Technologies (See the scenario maps fact sheet for more details)
• New Techboard (See the scenario maps fact sheet for more details)
SHADOW OVER TANDRIA: THE SCENARIO EXPANSION
• New story- and quest-driven “Scenario Game Mode”
• 2 new gigantic Scenario-Maps with more than 5 hours of playtime each:
- Awakening of the Eternal City (Details follow further down)
- Perils of the Coast (Details follow further down)
• New Trading Options
• New Tradeboard
• New Monastery Type (“Occult”) offering new “Occult” Technologies
- Necromancy: Fallen soldiers briefly come back from the dead to avenge their death
- Evil Eye: Fewer Clerics are needed to proselytize Camps
- Deal with the Devil: For every soldier you send to kingdom come, you’ll be rewarded with coins
- Demonic Bargaining: You’ll get more coins for each batch of Garments and Jewellery you sell at Ports and Marketplaces
- Dark Aura: The effect of Clerics deployed in Camps is increased.
- Hidden Persuasion: With every deal they close at Ports or Market Places, your Traders have the chance of obtaining their merchandise without having to pay.
• New Techboard
© 2009 Ubisoft Entertainment. Alle Rechte vorbehalten. Die Siedler, Blue Byte und das Blue Byte-Logo sind Warenzeichen von Red Storm Entertainment in den USA und/oder anderen Ländern. Ubisoft und das Ubisoft-Logo sind Warenzeichen von Ubisoft Entertainment in den USA und/ oder anderen Ländern. Red Storm Entertainment Inc ist ein Unternehmen von Ubisoft Entertainment. Entwickelt von Blue Byte Software.
Strategy / RTS