Amidst the scorched sands of ancient Persia, there is a legend spun in an ancient tongue. It speaks of a time borne by blood and ruled by deceit. Drawn to the dark powers of a magic dagger, a young Prince is led to unleash a deadly evil upon a beautiful kingdom. Aided by the wiles of a seductive princess and the absolute powers of the Sands of Time, the Prince stages a harrowing quest to reclaim the Palace's cursed chambers and restore peace to his land.
• A technological masterpiece: Witness some of the most advanced programming in gaming history, pushing the limitations of consoles and raising the standards of games in all areas of production: physics, lighting, graphics, animations, and more!
• An unmatched hero: Wielding powers of mythic proportions, the Prince returns to action-adventure gaming with gravity-defying acrobatics, ferocious fighting skills, and the ability to bend time to fulfill his destiny.
• The Sands of Time: Ubisoft's Montreal Studio presents the Sands of Time - a technological breakthrough that will change the face of action-adventure gaming forever. Erase the past, behold the future, and freeze the present in real-time for unlimited gameplay variations.
• Exotic worlds and vast kingdoms: Uncover the mysteries of a world never before explored in action-adventure gaming. Medieval Persia, mythical and deadly, holds a staggering array of landscapes and kingdoms to explore and conquer.
• A sweeping adventure of betrayal and triumph: The epic legends and deadly creatures of mythic Persia burn to life in this suspense-filled tale, featuring more twists and turns than the labyrinthine Palace itself.
• Supported OS: Windows® 2000/XP (only)
• Processor: 800 MHz Pentium® III or AMD Athlon™
• System Memory: 256 MB of RAM
• Video Card: 64 MB GeForce™ 3 or higher, or ATI® Radeon™ 8500 or higher, Matrox Parhelia™. (GeForce4 MX not supported)
• Sound Card: DirectX® 9.0 or higher compliant sound card
• DirectX Version: DirectX® version 9.0c or higher
• Hard Disk: 1.5 GB available hard disk space
• Supported Peripherals: ThrustMaster FIRESTORM Dual Analog 3
• Note: For an up-to-date list of supported chipsets, video cards, and operating systems, please visit the FAQ for this game at: http://support.ubi.com.
© 2003 Ubisoft Entertainment. Based on Prince of Persia® created by Jordan Mechner. All Rights Reserved. Ubisoft, the Ubisoft logo, Kudosoft, and the Kudosoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries. Prince of Persia is a trademark of Jordan Mechner used under license by Ubisoft Entertainment.