Experience World War III in your living room with Tom Clancy’s EndWar, a revolutionary new war game completely controllable by voice
• Play the entire game with voice command. Give orders to your troops like a real general!
• Experience a chillingly realistic vision of World War III : in the fashion of the best techno-thrillers.
• Explore 40 stunningly realistic real-world battlefields : set in Europe and the United States, including Washington D.C., Paris, and Moscow.
• Deeply customizable armies featuring unit ranks : and hundreds of upgrades add up to endless replay value.
• Go to war online in a persistent multiplayer campaign : with fully-customizable battalions and units.
• Watch the destruction unfold in spectacular detail in massive battles : featuring hundreds of units and fully destructible environments.
• Specifically redesigned for PC: New interface, camera, tactics and controls (mouse & keyboard) Exclusive missions and maps.
PC CONFIGURATION OPERATING SYSTEM: Minimum Configuration: Operating System: Windows® XP (with SP2) or Windows Vista® (with SP1) Processor: Intel® Core® 2 Duo E4400 2.0 Ghz or same level AMD processors RAM: 1 GB for Windows XP and 2 GB for Windows Vista and configurations with shared memory video cards Video card: Nvidia™ 7800GS or ATI™ 1800XT or better DirectX® 9.0c–compliant 256 MB video card with Shader Model 3.0 or higher (See Supported List 1.0.3 for more information) DVD-ROM: dual-layer DVD-ROM Hard Drive Space: 10 GB Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card with latest drivers Internet: Broadband connection and service required for multiplayer mode Windows-compatible mouse required
© 2009 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Endwar, Ubisoft, Ubi.com and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.
Strategy / RTS