Make a name for yourself in the world of extreme sports! Try your hand at multiple crazy extreme sports and pose as a superstar phenomenon by challenging your friends in exciting competitions.
Motionsports Adrenaline will allow you, your friends and family to take part in extreme activities you would never dream of attempting in real life. From the peaks of the Himalayas to the waterfalls of the Amazon, this is the chance to release your inner daredevil.So one question remains:Will you take the challenge?
FEEL THE EXHILARATION
• Gain fame and notoriety by mastering 6 extreme and dangerous sports:
- Rock climbing
- Extreme Ski
• Travel the world and discover 8 awesome and uniquelocations increasingly perilous, influenced by the real world, which fully utilize the power of the Xbox 360 and PS3.
• High-energy licensed soundtrack.
MULTIPLAYER AT THE HEART
• Party Mode keeps up to 4 players involved by delivering a wealth of challenges, like races, relays and trick trails.
• Use collectable items to affect your opponents, for example use water bombs to slow and disorient them.
• Choose to compete against or co-operate with your friends and family.
YOU AGAINST THE WORLD (ONLINE)
• Online features delivered seamlessly and by default during gameplay.
• The courses are populated by recorded performances of your online friends.
• Automatically take on and set online challenges with your friends as you participate in each event.
INTUITIVE MOTION CONTROL
• Intuitive control is just what you’d expect from sports like these, but with an extra layer of fun attached which requires uninhibited motion and distinct gestures from the player.
© 2011 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Motionsports Logo, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries. "PlayStation" is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. KINECT for Xbox 360, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox LIVE, and the Xbox logos are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies and are used under license from Microsoft.