A tropical paradise seethes with hidden evil in Far Cry, a cunningly detailed action shooter that pushes the boundaries of combat to shocking new levels.
• Feel the Far Cry Engine The meticulously designed, next-generation Far Cry engine pushes the threshold of action gaming with proprietary Polybump mapping, advanced environment and character physics, destructible terrain, dynamic lighting, motion-captured animation, and total surround sound.
• Unparalleled Long Range Gunplay Battle to the ends of the earth with Far Cry's utterly unique, 800-meter scalable view system. Lock onto enemies from a distance with motion-sensing binoculars. Then choose your style of attack - from long range sniping to ballistic close-quarters firefights - and everything in between.
• Cunning and Complex A.I. Tactics Battles never become repetitive when you face Far Cry's unpredictable, intelligent A.I. mercenary units, trained in advanced adaptive group tactics. Units include snipers, stalkers, scouts, and grenadiers that engage you from all angles, distances, and terrains in coordinated strikes. Commanders will even call for reinforcements by land, sea or air.
• Diverse Combat Action Master a dynamic slate of combat skills - close-quarters combat, long-range shooting, search and destroy tactics, stealth operations, and combat driving skills through indoor and outdoor environments.
• Heart-Pounding Atmosphere Experience unprecedented drama and realism in a misleadingly perfect setting, with incredible lighting and shadows, adaptive audio, and weather effects.
Operating System 98-2000-ME-XP
Processor 1 Ghz
Memory 256 MB
3D Card Geforce 2 64MB / ATI 8500
DVD/CD-ROM Drive 4x DVD or 16x CD-Rom
Sound Card DirectX compatible
Hard Disk 4 GB
Peripherals Keyboard / Mouse
Direct X DirectX9 Compatible
Internet 64 Kbps
© 2009 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Ubisoft, Ubi.com and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.
First Person Shooter