Set during the famous airdrop before the invasion at Normandy, Sgt. Matt Baker and his squad of 101st Airborne paratroopers were scattered over the French countryside. As the story unfolds, the player (Baker) must choose between the success of his mission and the lives of his men - his brothers in arms.
Brothers in Arms will immerse players in the historic eight-day invasion of Normandy - with unparalleled imagery, authenticity, sound and gameplay.
• One of a Kind: Brothers in Arms is the only first-person tactical shooter set in WWII.
• Real Military Tactics: Intuitive and easy-to-use squad controls appeal to both the hardcore and mainstream gaming audience.
• Real Soldiers: Featuring a cast of more than 20 characters, each having a distinctly unique personality, appearance and style.
• Revolutionary AI System: Allies and enemies use the standard operating procedures of fire and manoeuvre to flank and kill their foes.
Unprecedented Authenticity: Historically accurate and detailed battlefields, events and equipment recreated from Army Signal Corps photos, Aerial Reconnaissance Imagery and eyewitness accounts.
• Innovative Multiplayer: Players command three-man AI teams in a battle of wits and skill to accomplish exciting objectives.
•Award-Winning Team: Gearbox Software, creators of Half-Life Opposing Force; developers of James Bond: Nightfire, Counter-Strike and Halo (PC).
Supported OS : Windows® 2000/XP (only)
Processor: 1 GHz Pentium® III or AMD Athlon (2.5 GHz Pentium IV or AMD recommended)
Memory: 512 Mb (1 Gb recommended)
Direct X 9.0c (included on disc)
DVD-ROM Drive 4X
Sound card: Direct X 9.0c compatible
Peripherals: Windows compatible mouse and keyboard required
Network: Modem or LAN Broadband with 64 Kbps upstream (128 kbps recommended)
Hard Drive space needed: 5 Gb
Video card: Direct X 9.0c compliant 32 MB (64MB recommended)
© 2005 Gearbox Software, LLC. All rights reserved. Published and distributed by UBISOFT Entertainment under license from Gearbox Software, LLC. Brothers In Arms Road to Hill 30 is a trademark of Gearbox Software and is used under license. Ubisoft, ubi.com, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries. Gearbox Software and the Gearbox logo are registered trademarks of Gearbox Software, LLC.
First Person Shooter