Bwaah…Been there. Done that. Invaded Earth. Partied hardy… Now, it’s time for an ADVENTURE… The Rabbids’ first comedy-adventure will take them to the moon or bust! As usual, they have an infallible plan: collect all the human Stuff they can find, heap it onto a giant Pile and climb to the moon… Not so fast! The Humans revolt and become Verminators to exterminate the Rabbid varmints and defend their precious Stuff: ‘Rabbids Go Home!’
• The Rabbids’ First Comedy-Adventure : Control two Raving Rabbids pushing a shopping cart and cause mayhem in a world full of uptight humans with shopping on the brain. Collect varying sizes ofstuff needed to reach the moon.
• Make a huge mess and provoke hilarious situations in over 15 striking game environments : Scour through supermarkets, race across rooftops, jet past airports and boost through the Bayou, visiting the game’s unique take on everyday places.
• Play over 40 missions : Race, chase, boost and generally run amok, while scaring the humans right down to their undies - literally! Ridicule reams of relentless enemies and their nasty pooches in an increasingly paranoid world of Rabbid-haters.
• Unique Art Direction : Encounter a cast of colorful, oddball characters and explore a remarkable parody of the modern world as if you were living inside an interactive cartoon!
• Variety of Gameplay : Soup-up your shopping cart with a Jet Ski, an airplane reactor, ora hospital Bubble Bed, to wreak MORE havoc everywhere you turn! Learn to pilot your cart while boosting, jumping, gliding, floating and flying.
• In Ze Remote : Gobble-up Rabbids inside your Wii Remote and customize your very own Rabbid avatars to play with instantaneously in-game!
• Talented and highly creative team : Rabbids Go Home is being developed by the Ubisoft Montpellier Studio who was responsible for high-profile games like “Beyond Good & Evil”, “King Kong, the official game of the movie”, and the first “Rayman Raving Rabbids.”
© 2009 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Ubisoft, Ubi.com and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.